Colorado Mountain Medical,PC Stephen P. Laird, M.D. Gastroenterology & Hepatology Midvalley Ambulatory Surgery Center 1450 E Valley Rd, # 202 Basalt, CO 81621 970-544-1360 EGD /Colonoscopy and/or Flexible Sigmoidoscopy Preparation Instructions Your test is scheduled for the following facility: Midvalley Ambulatory Surgery Center on: (Please arrive 1 hour before procedure) Please arrive at to register for your procedure. DO inform your Doctor if you have a pacemaker, internal defibrillator, latex allergy, or artificial heart valve. DO inform your Doctor if you are diabetic.
Insulin dose: ½ your regular dose the day before and the morning of the procedure. Oral Glucose pill: Do not take this the morning of the procedure. DO take your heart and BP medicines in the morning with sips of water only (take 2 hours before leaving for the procedure). DO have a driver take you home (a must- not a taxi or walking home). DO have an adult member with you for the rest of the day and evening after the procedure. DON’T take Coumadin for days before this procedure. Stop Coumadin on this date DON’T take Plavix for 5 days prior to this procedure. DON’T take Lovenox the day of this procedure. (last done no later than 9pm the day before the procedure. You will be called 10 to 14 days after your procedure to discuss any biopsy results and Any further follow up. Colonoscopy and/or Flexible Sigmoidoscopy Preparation Instructions
Colonoscopy is an examination of the colon (large bowel) with a flexible lighted tube about the size of your ring finger which transmits a live color image onto a television screen. A good bowel prep is essential for an accurate and successful procedure. These instructions will help maximize the ease, safety and success of your preparation.
One Week Before Colonoscopy:
• For those with an artificial heart valve, pacemaker or an internal defibrillator, are taking Coumadin,
Wafarin, or Plavix, or if you have had a joint replacement within the past 6 months, please consult with your physician regarding specific instructions.
o Miralax OTC (one 238g bottle and one 119g bottle) o Magnesium Citrate (1 bottle) o Gatorade or G2 (one 64 oz bottle and one 32 oz bottle – no red/purple) o Clear liquids of choice (fruit juices without pulp i.e. apple, white grape, water, clear broth
bouillion, coffee without cream, lemon-lime soft drinks, jell-o, popsicles – nothing red/purple).
Three (3) Days Before Colonoscopy:
• Do not eat Popcorn, seeds, nuts, multigrain bread, salad, cheese, or high-fiber foods for the three days
One Day Before Colonoscopy:
• If you are diabetic, take ½ your regular insulin dose the day before and morning of the procedure. Hold
oral glucose medication the morning of the procedure.
Preparing for your Colonoscopy:
• Clear Liquids all day on the day before the procedure. No solid food.
• Mix the 238grams of Miralax powder with 64oz of Gatorade/G2 and 119grams of Miralax with 32oz of
• The evening prior to the procedure, between 4:00-6:00 pm, drink the bottle of Magnesium Citrate.
• At 6:00 pm, drink one 8oz glass of the 2 liter/64oz Miralax/Gatorade mix. Repeat every 15 minutes until
the entire 2 liter/64oz mix is finished (about 2 hours).
• The morning of your procedure four hours before your colonoscopy, drink one 8oz glass of the 1
liter/32oz miralax/Gatorade mix. Repeat every 15 minutes until the entire 1 liter/32oz mix is finished (about one hour)
If you have a very early procedure or are driving a long distance, the two doses of Miralax may
• Please nothing by mouth within 3 hours of your procedure or it may be canceled.
Day of Procedure:
• Heart, blood pressure or seizure medication may be taken as usual early the morning of your procedure
with small sips of water.
• You must be accompanied by a friend or relative to drive you home or your procedure will be cancelled. You may not go home alone by taxi or bus.
• Some bloating and cramping is normal and will improve once diarrhea begins. If you develop nausea or
vomiting, take about an hour break from drinking the solution before resuming.
• To help avoid dehydration, drink at least 64oz of clear liquids before starting bowel prep.
• To help decrease perianal irritation, consider using wetwipes and barrier cream (eg. A&D, Desitin, or
For Questions, please call (970) 476-7600 and ask to speak with Dr. Laird’s scheduler Clear Liquid Diet You May Have The Following:
Jell-O, without fruit (no red/purple Jello-O)
Popsicles (no red/purple) You May NOT Have the Following: Cancellation Policy Within 48 hours prior to your scheduled Procedure to avoid a No-Show Cancellation Fee of $100.
Fitocomposti e dieta: quale efficacia nelle dislipidemie Lesi C., Valeriani L., Fabozzi M.T., Giaquinto E., D’Atri A., Zoni L. U.O.C. di Dietologia e Nutrizione Clinica ,P.O. Bellaria-Maggiore, AUSL di Bologna U.O.C. di Dietologia e Nutrizione Clinica, P.O. Bellaria-Maggiore , AUSL di Bologna Tel +390516478689 Fax+390516478727 E-mail [email protected] Riassunto . Le di
ULTRALINE LINE MARKING PAINT COLOUR RANGE Chemwatch Independent Material Safety Data Sheet Issue Date: 15-Apr-2011 NC317TCP CHEMWATCH 4503-92 Version No:2.0 Section 1 - CHEMICAL PRODUCT AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION PRODUCT NAME PROPER SHIPPING NAME PRODUCT USE SUPPLIER Company: Ultracolor ProductsAddress:3 Anderson PlaceSouth WindsorNSW, 2756AustraliaTelephone: +