Fob dynalife lep tds:fob_dyna lep.qxd
Dynalife L-EP is a multipurpose, extreme-pressure lithium grease
developed for use in a wide variety of industrial and automotive
applications. It is a versatile, general-purpose greaserecommended for use in applications where operating
temperatures and loads are moderate. It is available in sixgrades to cover a wide range of applications.
Dynalife L-EP is manufactured with high-quality base oilsthickened with lithium 12-hydroxystearate soap. It is fortified withextreme-pressure and antiwear additives plus rust and oxidationinhibitors. It has good load-carrying capacity for protectionagainst wear, good oxidation resistance for long service life,protects metal parts against rust and corrosion, and is resistantto water washout. It has good resistance to structural breakdownand will not soften excessively during high-speed operation inrolling-element bearings. It forms a good seal to help minimizebearing contamination.
• Plain and rolling-element bearings in compressors, fans,
centrifugal pumps and other industrial equipment whereoperating temperatures and loads are moderate
• Chassis parts, universal joints and water pumps on passenger
cars, light trucks and other mobile equipment
• Track rollers, commercial lawn mowers, crushers and
Technical Hot Line:
• Underground mining machinery and other enclosed
gearboxes where oil leakage is a problem (semifluid grades)
• Wheel bearings of passenger cars equipped with drum brakes
• Centralized grease lubrication systems
• General-purpose shop/industrial grease
• Multipurpose grease for use in a wide variety of applications
• Good extreme-pressure and antiwear properties• Good shear stability• Good oxidation resistance and thermal stability• Protects against rust and corrosion• Resists water washout• Good low-temperature pumpability• Suitable for use in centralized lube systems
-18 to 121 -18 to 124 -18 to 143 -9 to 143
Health and Safety Information
For recommendations on safe handling and use of this product, please refer to the Material
Safety Data Sheet via http://w3.conocophillips.com/NetMSDS
Typical properties are average values only and do not constitute a specification. Minor variations that do not affect product performance are to be expected during normal manufacture, and at different blending locations. Product formulations are subject to change without notification.
Copyright 2011 ConocoPhillips Company. The ConocoPhillips logo, Conoco, the Conoco logo, Phillips 66, the Phillips 66 logo, 76 and the 76 logo are trademarks of ConocoPhillips Company in theU.S.A. and other countries.
Vegetarian diet: panacea for modern lifestyle diseases? From the Department of Medicine, Northern Territory Clinical School of Medicine of FlindersUniversity, Alice Springs, and 1 Department of Medicine, Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia We review the beneficial and adverse effects ofsuggested. Consumption of fruits and vegetables,vegetarian diets in various medical conditions. Soy-es
A. Refereed Papers: 1. Chih-Hung Guo, Guoo-Shyng W. Hsu, Li-Yun Lin, Yun-Hsin Wang, Chia-Yeh Lin and Maw-Sheng Yeh. (2007) Effect of aluminum on selenium metabolism in mouse brain. (manuscript in preparation) ( 2. Yeh, Maw-Sheng, Lin, Chia-Yeh, and Ko, Wang-Sheng. (2007) Pilot study of a combination therapy with INF-α-2a, ribavirin and Cordyceps sinensis in patients with chroni